• Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages
  • stefan063
    Compte inactif
    • mars 2013

Bad braking...

I have problem with brakes! I have changed brake pads, oil, vacuum pipes from vacuum pump and vacuum pump. And after 2000-3000km I lost almost all brakes! Problem is when I press brake pedal it brakes for 2-3 sec and then It pushes back toward me, brake pedal, and becomes stiff! Brake servo is dry so no problem with that. Also I connected to Lexia and under ABS and braking system there are no Faults. I heard that Citroen has problems with Hydro Block in ABS/ESP part (TRW ESP VSC 440)... Also I have noticed that car brakes almost great (100%) when it is cold and by the time it reaches 90 Celsius it looses brakes. So please tell me where to look and what to do?
  • patber
    Legendary Member

• mars 2013

Was it like that before you did the brake job? Also what kind of brake fluid did you use? Regards.
    Patrick.

Commentaire

• diagnostics1
      Compte inactif
      • avril 2013

Hi Stefan, were you driving constantly for 2-3000k? what condition are your brake discs in? did you buy premium brake pads? have you checked when cold wether or not the abs kicks in? Regards Dimirei

Commentaire

• bricdim
        Compte inactif
        • mai 2013

Hi Stefan,
        I suppose you have been able to solve the issue by now? Since the problem seems to be sensitive to temperature I would suspect an electronic component failure. Do you have the ABS or ESP lights on?

Commentaire

• Adhelor
          Compte inactif
          • juillet 2013

Stefan did You check once again the vacuum pump and pipes? From your discription it looks like loosing the break assistance.

Commentaire

• Namerows
            Compte inactif
            • juillet 2014

Sounds like your abs pump is not happy with your car. Have you checked all your wheel speed sensor inputs?

Commentaire

• Teruo
              • août 2013

Hi Stefan
              Test the brake servo unit with vacuum meter.
              This problem should be in the brake servo.

Commentaire

• patber
                Legendary Member

• mars 2013

Help you doing what?

Commentaire

Chargement...