• Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages
  • nalle077
    • octobre 2024

Clio 2 2003 change of UCH

Hello I have a problem.
    I have changed a UCH to a UCH from a scrap car.
    I have also the keys from the same car.
    I have saved the eeprom from the old uch in renolink, but the key does not work anymore. It did work before and I have the pin.
    If I try to start car with the new UCH the red light is solid on the panel. (because the new UCH does not recognize the ECM?)
    What can I do to solve this. Can I make the ECM virgin in renolink?
    When I connected to the ECM I saw something like "clean memory" or what it was?
    I tried making UCH blank and learn the keys but it did not work. (7F8022 Conditions not set or sequence error)
    Please help. This is driving me crazy
  • multi290
    • mai 2013

hi
    why did you change the original UCH, what was the initial problem?

Commentaire

• nalle077
      • octobre 2024

Envoyé par multi290
      hi
      why did you change the original UCH, what was the initial problem?
      Flickering in the UCH. relays switching on and off. a common fault as I have heard. Tried resolder it, but it did not work.
      I could force it working for a while by bending it to read the pin and save eeprom. I can still mount it and do the same, but I need new keys anyway.

Commentaire

• multi290
        • mai 2013

so after reinjecting the backup, the original key doesn't deactivate the “rapid flashing or fix” anti-startup.

Commentaire

• nalle077
          • octobre 2024

Envoyé par multi290
          so after reinjecting the backup, the original key doesn't deactivate the “rapid flashing or fix” anti-startup.
          No thats not it. It worked for a while when I had injected the backup eeprom in the new uch, but the key has been a problem for long and given rapid flashing sometimes. after whiggeling some it worked again. Now it gave up completely both in new and old UCH. So I bought the keys from the the same car as the UCH came from, but I dont know what to do now. I thought I would be able to code them in either of the UCH but always give me (7F8022 Conditions not set or sequence error) thats why I wonder if I can virgin ECM and use the eeprom from the new uch it would marry itself.

Commentaire

• multi290
            • mai 2013

keys from the donor car cannot be reprogrammed and the original anti-start code remains the same in UCE injection.

Commentaire

• nalle077
              • octobre 2024

Envoyé par multi290
              keys from the donor car cannot be reprogrammed and the original anti-start code remains the same in UCE injection.
              In renolink you can make the uch virgin. Wouldnt it work with can clip to adapt the virgin uch with the keys. Thats what they would do if I would have left the car to a renault workshop I believe.
              The ECU does not know anything about the keys I suppose. Is it possible to adapt a virgin uch in renolink. I have read that it is not possible, only with can clip

What does ECU reset mean in the picture. I dont know french.

Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle 

Nom : 		1727960383954.jpg 
Affichages :	55 
Taille :		4,16 Mo 
ID : 			432102
              Fichiers attachés
              Dernière modification par nalle077, 03 octobre 2024, 15h13.

Commentaire

• multi290
                • mai 2013

adapt the keys of the original car yes of the donor no
                because the code in the uce injection is not the same and cannot be replaced.
                in renolink ecu reset it's the engine adapters and in no case a deletion of the anti-starting code.
                does the donor car have the same engine type?

Commentaire

Chargement...